Featured Post

Nine Years On

We've just passed the nine year anniversary of Ruby going to the Rainbow Bridge. How have the years flown by so fast? The first ...

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Out and About

I've been on vacation since my last post. A week in sunny Cornville with my good friends Babushka and Toma. I really enjoyed all the grass they have out there and played lots of hide and seek in the garden. Now I'm glad to be home again with Mum and Dad because we've been going on lots of day trips to the creek.

Here I am at Fossil Creek, which has lots of pools for swimming, and plenty of rocks and waterfalls. There were no ducks for me to chase here, but several people brought picnics, so begging opportunities were abundant.

All that swimming made me very sleepy...



Mum also took lots of video of me, so I'll post one of those, as soon as we've edited out all the bad bits.

No comments: