It's from Baby Rocket Dog & Hootie and means that my blog has nectar. Mum says that's something sweet. I don't know how that could have got on my blog because I'm not allowed sweet things.
Some other visitors have stopped by my blog too. Charity, Gary, Katie and Louie from the Happy Haus have tagged me.
I know all about tagging now, since I got tagged a while back. This time I'm supposed to tell you all 10 honest scraps about myself.
1) I didn't have a daddy for my first 4 years.
2) Mum can get me to do almost anything when she says it's for Tod-daddy.
3) Once, when I was visiting neighbors without my mum knowing, I got a ride home in the front seat of a police truck.
4) I once ate the hair of an enlightened master. It wasn't on his head at the time, but in a special box that was my mum's. I just wanted her to notice me. She was very mad for a while, then laughed a lot.
5) I've been skunked three times!
6) I have a white mark on the back of my neck and people always ask if I'm going gray.
7) I'm scared of thunder and (some) black dogs. I got beaten up by one once and I never forgot it.
8) I don't like dog parks. I used to love going to the dog park, but one day we went and a couple of huskies beat me up. I don't like huskies either.
9) I can jump very high and land ever so softly.
10) I can bark very quietly, so as not to get into trouble when everyone else is asleep.