Featured Post

Fossil Creek Adventure

So after Monty went home, Mum and Dad took me on a special adventure. I tried to be patient waiting for them to put all the camping stu...

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hip Hop Pup

I've been doing some research for my new career as a dog rapper. I haven't been able to master some of the beat box techniques yet, but I've got some kick ass lyrics. (Oops, Mum says I shouldn't say words like that, but I think you've got to sound tough if you're going to be a rapper dog). It looks like there isn't a whole lot of competition.





Thanks for the suggestions for my rapper name. Here's what we have so far:


    Anyone else want to suggest one? When I'm rich and famous, I'll give you a mention in my credits.

    2 comments:

    Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

    My word even has pawsabilties: DOOMA

    Great vid!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra and The Golden Khousins

    Sam said...

    Oh, this is hard... Queen Ruby? After Queen Latifah? Ruby-cube? Ha-ha... I like that one - it sort of sounds like Rubix Cube....

    Sam