Featured Post

Nine Years On

We've just passed the nine year anniversary of Ruby going to the Rainbow Bridge. How have the years flown by so fast? The first ...

Monday, April 27, 2009

Watching the World Go By

Mum says it's time I stopped looking out the window and got on with catching up on my blog duties. Apparently, while I've been slacking off and keeping an eye out for the neighbor dogs, I won an award. How about that!


It's from Baby Rocket Dog & Hootie and means that my blog has nectar. Mum says that's something sweet. I don't know how that could have got on my blog because I'm not allowed sweet things.

Some other visitors have stopped by my blog too. Charity, Gary, Katie and Louie from the Happy Haus have tagged me. 

I know all about tagging now, since I got tagged a while back. This time I'm supposed to tell you all 10 honest scraps about myself.

1) I didn't have a daddy for my first 4 years.

2) Mum can get me to do almost anything when she says it's for Tod-daddy.

3) Once, when I was visiting neighbors without my mum knowing, I got a ride home in the front seat of a police truck.

4) I once ate the hair of an enlightened master. It wasn't on his head at the time, but in a special box that was my mum's. I just wanted her to notice me. She was very mad for a while, then laughed a lot.

5) I've been skunked three times!

6) I have a white mark on the back of my neck and people always ask if I'm going gray.

7) I'm scared of thunder and (some) black dogs. I got beaten up by one once and I never forgot it.

8) I don't like dog parks. I used to love going to the dog park, but one day we went and a couple of huskies beat me up. I don't like huskies either.

9) I can jump very high and land ever so softly.

10) I can bark very quietly, so as not to get into trouble when everyone else is asleep.

Now I want to find out some more about Minnie-Moo, Duncan and Amber-Mae. You've all been tagged!

10 comments:

Minnie-Moo (Rescue Lab) said...

Thank you for tagging me, I have been given the same award by the lovely Dexter and am going to answer on my blog as soon as I can :-)

M-M
xxx

bbes tribe said...

We like your blog. I (Ernie) spend a lot of time watching out the window. A lot goes on out there and I need to keep track. Especially the cats and other critters. Mom was in Sedona once and she really liked it. Maybe we can all go again someday. Have a fun day.
Later - -
Ernie & Sasha

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Very good honest scrap Ruby. SKunked 3 times!! Yikes, you better be a little more careful there girl. Bet you had a tomato juice bath after that.hehe.
Smooches, BabyRocketDog

I like that the police gave you a ride home.Bet that was exciting! Good honest blogging!
XO-Hootie

Life With Dogs said...

Congrats on a well deserved award! :)

The Musketeers said...

Congrats on your awards (:

aninhas said...

congrats :D

aninhas said...

Hello everyone!


I have a pleasure to tell you that me and aninhas, attached a premium to your blog :)

Congratulations!

Thank you for the affection you have shown throughout this time


hugs and licks from kikos world :D

Minnie-Moo (Rescue Lab) said...

I have given my ten answers on my blog (a few days back now).

Come and visit my blog soon - I have a fun challenge running :)

M-M
x

Rich, Jane, Boomer, and Daisy said...

We love Sedona and we love your blog. We have great memories of a helicopter ride amid the fantastic red rocks. Oh, t have had our doggies along for the ride!

We have an award waiting for you on our front page. Drop by tomorrow and pick it up.

Congratulations!

the TN Bull Terrors said...

Hi there! The Woofgang sent us over! Nice to meet ya, congrats on yer award!

Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella