Featured Post

Fossil Creek Adventure

So after Monty went home, Mum and Dad took me on a special adventure. I tried to be patient waiting for them to put all the camping stu...

Monday, April 13, 2009

Goodbye Henry!

Henry crossed the Rainbow Bridge. He was 14 1/2.



Henry lived with my mum's friend in Devon, England. Such a fine, handsome chap.


He had quite the life, just as all dogs should.





His mum says, "He is up in the garden with lots of flowers all around him and a big white cherry tree is flowering beside him."

Good ol' Henry. I know his mum and dad are missing him very much.

4 comments:

JackDaddy said...

Bye Henry! You will be missed!

Honey said...

Ah! We are very sad for Henry! What lovely photos. He is in a good place, and remembering those that he spent a lot of time with.
I am nearing 14 yo....my hoomans are quite worried about me....but, they do nice things with me, and I have a nice little life.
Cheers,
Honey (13 yo golden)
www.supertrooperhoney.blogspot.com

aninhas said...

bye henry! you look like you were very happy :)
you pic a lovely group of photos :)

cheers,
hugs and kisses from kiko world :D
make us a visit, ok?
http://mundodokikoecompanhia.blogspot.com/

Minnie-Moo (Rescue Lab) said...

We just found your blog and are very sorry to hear about Henry. He looked lovely.

Minnie-Moo
x